WINTER INSPIRATIONS

Posted on 05/11/2014

Apologies again for the long absence from the blog, I've been juggling university work with a 4 month old screaming teething greedy very grumpy baby! Having acquired all the turtle necks and coats, oh and boots (again) I could possibly want this season. (If you follow my Instagram you'll have probably seen). I have yet again set my sights on some beautiful inspirations for the upcoming chilly season! 
The famous cosy wool wrap coat that has been seen a lot lately, also shown here at the bottom in grey is a winter essential for me! I purchased Zara's version. As of every year, knitwear is a biggy, but this year it seems to have taken us little fashion birds by storm. Knitted pants are still to be gained.. However I did buy a comfy camel ribbed pair from Zara last week! But its the flares I'm after, and I will get them, even if I have to pretend and hide them from my boyfriend. He seems to think I have serious buying issues. But don't we all???????????????? 

ACNE ACNE ACNE, what do you do to us all. If only we were all top notch creative directors and editors of magazines ehy! Why so pricey!!!!!!!!!! I would kill for this damn coat! But hey, lets be honest, I'm not about to spend the entire contents of my bank on it any time soon. (One day when I'm a millionaire and own 7 dogs in their own house and drive a Mercedes G class). 

I love the idea of this oversized sequin jumper and coordinating skirt for this Christmas! I may just invest as an early birthday present for myself and rock this look on Boxing Day (birthday).

Today 
Uni work... again
Library for group work... again


Camel Knit Co-ord / Grey Knit Co-ord - Zara
Coat - Acne Studios
Boots - UNIF
Heels - Topshop
Grey Wrap Coat - House of Sunny
Sequin Co-ord - ASOS


  1. Lusting over all these pieces, now to wait for payday..

    styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it!!! I need them all and it's Christmas soon... Hehe x

      Delete
  2. OMG! Those boots and that coat! Love it! :)

    I would love it if we would follow each other on bloglovin! Please check out my blog and let me know if you have followed me. I will follow back immediately!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing! I'l definitely check you out!! xx

      Delete
  3. I feel your pain, I love acne clothes but they're just so expensive! thanks for your sweet comment on my blog xo

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just!! Its no problem darl ! xx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love this! This Acne coat is everywhere it's just to die for

    Holly
    The Style Works

    ReplyDelete
  5. woaaaa, amazing amazing

    ROSALINDIS// rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete