OH MY LOVE LONDON. DREAMY DRESS

Posted on 08/09/2014


Remember the little bargains I mentioned I had picked up from Primark; well can we all take a moment to appreciate this bag! The beauty of what can be seen over my arm... I didn't travel to Morocco for that! Considering you have to duck in and out of Primark every week to find something as remotely as good as this, I was so impressed. Its perfect for all my essentials.. Phone, credit card and a chocolate bar. Anotheblack outfit... there's a running theme here isn't there? See more below.










This is one of my favourite dresses at the moment, so dreamy. I've even got it hanging up in the bedroom to admire every day. Bell bottom sleeves, black ... and lace, can you get any better!? I snapped up this little bargain fojust over £20. I haven't had chance to wear it yet but we went for a little stroll and stopped off at the pub to enjoy a shandy in what little sun we had yesterday so I thought why not! Although it should come with a sign saying 'can not wear a bra with this.' I'd also like to mention my boots, I've been after some patent ones for a few weeks then BAM, these babies appeared during my late night online shopping! 

Opticians visit went well again.. NOT, I had to be re-tested for the 3rd time, and turns out I needed an even stronger lense... again! The day I get new specs and can actually see futher than my own hand without gaining an extreme headache I'l be bouncing off the walls!

Baby Hudson has been keeping us up lately, I've either got a really grotty attention seeking 10 week old... or hes started teething early... So I'm thinking the first! Girls if you have any tips on which concealer is best to cover bags and doesn't matt you eyes out.. well let me know! 

Oh and I bushed my hair yesterday

Dress - Oh my Love London from ASOS
Cardigan and bag - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Crystal Ring - Home made

Today 
Take as many naps as I can 
Watch as many films as i can



  1. I love your hair!
    Gorgeous outfit

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is amazing! such a bargain find x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know right! So happy with it! xx

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit! Suits you a lot. xx

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, I love that it's all black. You have gorgeous hair, how do you keep them like that!? :)

    xx,
    http://trendythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I just don't do anything with my hair lovely! No heat or anything! :) xx

      Delete