BLACK AND WHITE. H&M TRENCH

Posted on 04/09/2014




Like an LBD, another essential in any woman's wardrobe is a LBC .. a Little Black Coat. Lets face it, it goes with everything in her wardrobe and can be worn whatever the weather (because we're willing to use an ugly oversized umbrella). See more below.










I picked this trench up in the sale from h&m online last week, they have some amazing stuff on offer at the moment! I have a smart black coat, a fur one, a leather jacket... but I needed one that was a little more lightweight. And a MAC, the summers best coat, I couldn't resist. Same with the trousers.. bargain at £7 also from h&m. 
We've been to Liverpool today to sort a new passport out for Jack... so we can finally book a holiday! Wheeey! I don't know where yet, but its my birthday on Boxing day so I want it to be a surprise! After trawling around all day, trying to waste 4 hours with food, coffees and going in to Primark a few times, my boots decided to give me hell just as we had to walk a mile back to get it! Nightmare ! On the upside, I got some beautiful bargain bags, post soon! 

I must admit, I have far too many shoes, like any other girl, but I went a little crazy the other day and ordered 10 pairs of shoes... all black. My excuse is, I'm selling all my old shoes at the moment. oops! This pair are from Topshop. I apologise sincerely for my hair in this post, lately it is just impossible to even put a bush through it without shedding a little tear or sitting in conditioner for at least an hour. Neither of which was done prior to this. Woes of having thick curly hair.

Coat and Trousers - h&m
Shoes - Topshop

Today
Liverpool bound 
Still blind even with new glasses, so sort this out
Have a clear out 


  1. Hi! Love the outfit and your hair!.. you have a new follower, i’m following
    you via bloglovin and GFC (21)… Hope you can do the same :)

    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete