BASIC. CULOTTES

Posted on 01/09/2014


So it's been over 2 months now since I had the little one and I'm just about ready to start blogging again. I've sprinkled my blog with a little this and that, and given it an overhaul.. it definitely needed it! On top of being back at uni in 3 weeks, this is a kind of an escape for me now! I know I know, culottes, they're everywherright!? Well when Missguided had these bargain pair for just £12.99, obviously I couldn't not get my card out! 














In between smelly nappies, copious amounts of baby wipes and trying to coveup my bags from lack of sleep, I'm trying to get back in to the swing of things with all this. I have to say without my trusted boyfriend taking these photographs, I don't know where I'd be so thank you! (Thought I'd get that in there.) Anyway. monochrome, you can't really go wrong can you! I went to Primark and ended up leaving with 8 plain vest tops and a pack of flannels... £1.50 per vest, and they go with about everything and anything! I've actually had these shoes for around a yearand the blazer. But there's black upon black collections knocking around everywhere so you are bound to pick up a similar one very easily! Topshop have plenty at the moment. 

Blazer - Topshop
Shoes - River Island
Trousers - Missguided

Today
Baby duties
Catch up with uni friends over cups of tea
Finally sort my new glasses out and fix my 99.9% blindness 




Post a Comment