BARGAIN MONOCHROME

Posted on 26/09/2014


Apart from the shoes, this outfit cost me a total of £31! Yes that's right, 31 little pounds for everything including my bag and beautiful scarf! Iv'e been after some smart culotte shorts and couldn't find any as Missguided had sold out and that was my go-to for bargain on trend pieces! 






 I love Autumn, I think it's everybody's favourite. You can mix a bit of summer with a bit of winter and still get away with wearing dresses or shorts if you want to! Turtle necks are the key piece to have in your wardrobe this season. Over the last week I've acquired 3 new turtle neck jumpers from Zara, they have some amazing knitwear for this season. 

So everything you see here is Primark apart from the shorts, which I picked up in the Topshop sale for just a tenner! With trusted student discount on top.. I paid only £9! I wore them with a sequin jacket the same colour for a friends birthday meal (which was also Primark at £10). I know it's not quite scarf, gloves and hat weather yet, which I'm a tad gutted about because I love beanie weather! But this little beaut is great for the up and down days. It doesn't have you wrapped up in a cocoon feeling like your in a sauna when the sun comes out!

I raided the shelves on Tuesday for some new treats... I ended up with the cutest sassiest 'rabbit' fur heels and a Burberry-esc cape. Both will be on the blog soon!
  1. Hey girl! Just stumbled upon your blog, and love the work you’re doing on here, your posts are simply wonderful :) So inspiring, and informative at the same time!

    I’m your latest follower on Bloglovin’, hope you can follow back :D Can’t wait to see future posts!

    xo,

    Julia

    http://exploresmore.com

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12308011

    PS. Turtle necks are for sure in all the way! They are all over Paris, I have have personally been eyeing them at Zara as well. :D I love it!!

    ReplyDelete