MOTEL ROCKS CRUSHED VELVET

Posted on 30/04/2014



We've been extremely lucky in Manchester the past few weeks, we have actually had more than 2 days of sunshine! Nice enough to get outside and bare your legs! I did under estimate how hot it was the first time it appeared, as this is a raroccurrence in the North West, and nearly died in my stripey jumper! Well... you've probably seen this dress before, I acquired it from London when I was working with Motel Rocks.









 As soon as I laid eyes on this dress; the colour mixed with the velvet just screamed 'GET ME GET ME BUY ME' ... so yeah I did. Not to mention it goes over my bump quite nicely, so perfect for now and when we get those heatwaves that we get every year .. (who's kidding?). Primark are always surprising the general public, especially lately, with theiversions of up to date trend pieces and small beauties like this bag and even the odd pair of dupe shoes you've seen in Topshop that your bank balance just will not allow just yet! This was only £8 too! Their selection of midi pleated skirts at the moment is amazing, although slightly awkward for me to slip on and look normal right now! 

Dress - Motel 
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell 
Bag - Primark

Today 
Run errands 
Lots of sorting out in my closet
Enjoy lots of tea and game of thrones (again) 
  1. love this outfit! motel has been so on point lately, its so lovely!

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I totally love your style, so glad I found your blog! - new follower here, would love if you could check out my page if you get the time :) x

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete