KATE MOSS X TOPSHOP 2014 FAVOURITES

Posted on 29/04/2014


Taken from Vogue UK preview of collection.

So I was planning on letting you all know which are my favourite pieces... turns out I pretty much love the majority of it, but these more formal pieces are among some of them! And who can forget the Navajo inspired pieces everybody guessed that she would only include! 





From tassels and crochet jackets and dresses to wide leg pilazzo pants in the swarvest of materials, Kate Moss' new collection definitely does not disappoint. You'll probably read and hear lots of reviews this month about the long awaited release of this collection, good and bad. 

The best thing about this collection is she certainly caters for every woman, the boho gypsy girl who loves fringing on everything in her wardrobe, to the lady about town who prefers the classic cuts in floral and vibrant colours. Included are even some of the most dazzling sparkly dresses that will wow anybody in you city crowd! She's hit the nail on the head with this collection, getting the right balance of elegance, glitz and uniqueness! It is Kate Moss y'know!? 

I'l be purchasing the silver maxi evening dress (just in hope that I'l have an occasion to wear it to soon) and treat myself to a fringe jacket, the black and red waistcoat maybe! Then possibly work my way through the rest of the pieces in the next few months ... seems legit right...?! Its right now I'm hating the fact my birthday was the day after Christmas, and I'm not a summer baby (any excuse for presents). 


Post a Comment