JUST FOR 5 POUNDS MIDI BODYCON

Posted on 08/04/2014








Dress: Just For 5 Pounds
Bag: TK Maxx
Leather Jacket: Oh My Love London
Shoes: Topshop
Shades: Primark

So first off, you may be looking at these photos like 'what an earth is that little bump' .. yes well guys, its time to let you know I'm expecting my first little boy at the end of June! We're so excited! Expect to see a lot more posts on how to dress a bump and early next year hopefully little one likes getting in front of the camera with me! Down to the nitty gritty of it... it's the time of year where everybody wants to stick on their favourite pretty little summer dress with platform sandals because there's a hint of sunshine in the air, but feels too silly to... but at the same time feels like a plonker wearing their favourite winter warmers and beanie that has been trusted all season. Never the less, this beautiful bodycon midi is a new addition to my wardrobe thanks to JustFor5Pounds, a brilliant new online store where everything, YES EVERYTHING, is just a fiver! I found this dress perfect for layering with my favourite cardigans and flat boots and slip ons too! Definitely going to be a staple for me.

Today
Get on the sewing machine
Help shoot for 'ONER Racing'
Get to work on guest posts
Finish off all the chocolate hobnobs I have left


  1. you look SO amaazing! I cannot get enough of your hair, how beautiful!
    fabulous look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations! You look amazing as usual
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much girlies! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete