VALENTINES WISH LIST

Posted on 12/02/2014


Somewhere Nowhere Pink Sweater / shop here
Fleur Of England Lace Bralette  / shop here
Shop Dixi Ganesh Ring  / shop here 
Zara Clutch and Sandals  / shop here and similar here & here
H&M Pinstripe Coat  / shop here
Font Row Shop Leather Pants  / shop here

From slouchy singleton to glamorous girl about town, everybody has there own wishlist every valentines... NOW I know a lot of people can't bare the thought of valentines and all the sloppy messages and Facebook status' that come along with it; even think its a big waste of time... But hey even if you haven't got that one perfect (oannoying) person to scoff Chinese with on Friday, go out with the girls, grab a pizza, go watch Brad Pitts new film! Enjoy it! The past few valentines I have spent with my friends, and we booked a meal and savaged a 10 oz rump steak each and some red wine... when we walked in, there was even heart shaped chocolate and red confetti to accompany us on the table. I can hope that this Friday is just as good! So here are my key items for this month, and items that i'd love to get my hands on for valentines or even recieve ... (cheeky). A silk slip night like dress is also on my list that I haven't included, there's just too many! 

The Fleur of England Lace Bralettes are so amazing, every day I wish I could wake up and put one on, so delicate and girly! Topshop and other high street stores are selling similar ones for a slightly lesser price, and offering other colours, even red, so I'd definitely say this is number one on my wishlist right now!! 

Today
Work away for next term at uni
Practice run little Izzy's birthday cake
Be in a lemon cupcake coma



  1. Those bra's are so cute x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete