SIMPLICITY IS NEXT TO GODLINESS ... WHITE AND GOLD

Posted on 14/10/2013





Trousers - Charity Shop and Reworked / Top - Charity Shop / Necklace - My Own

A pair of white trousers in my opinion should be a staple in any girls wardrobe, just like a LBD or a pair of smashing black boots (but i know we all have those anyway) I picked these tailored pants up from a charity shop in a size 16 and just hand stitched them in at the front to create this pleated look... would you have ever known!? There's a better photo of me in them below from Manchester Vogue Fashion Night Out. Yet again, the top is also from a charity shop. Silver, Gold and Holographic seem to be a key trend this season that not many people are aware of, and when i saw this top and noticed it was paisley print too.. well i had to get it for £3.. who wouldn't. My choker is genuinely a pair of tights cut up and rolled in to a strange with a vintage pendant on it! Shabbang. 
I have had a weekend at home this week with the family, as i was a very lucky girl and got put off work! Never happens by the way! My paps treated me to a beautiful new leather bag which will be featured soon and i also picked myself up some amazing silver heels from Topshop. I've been shopper happy.. too much! 

... E x
  1. OMG! JUST AMAZING!!!! THOSE TROUSERS <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! So sad that I can't buy anything of these items because they're from charity shops though! Well it's good for you if you're like me, I hate people owning the same clothes as me haha
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete