RIVER ISLAND TARTAN MEETS H&M FUR

Posted on 30/09/2013


Trousers - River Island / Gillet - H&M / Necklace - Primark / Boots - Topshop

First off, apologies for being absent the past week, I've been so busy my heads nearly fell off! ...
I thought i would treat myself to something new being as I've been a busy girl all month, so i brought these absolutely faaaabulous trousers from River Island. I wanted some tartan pants for some time now since becoming a key trend this a/w, and couldn't quite find the right pair... low and behold i walked in to RI after work and these were right in front of me. I think they give a slight twist on the new tartan trend, as they are not quite the typical colours/pattern. Being high waist and getting a free belt was just a bloomin' bonus!

I do pair these with a leather jacket or black blazer sometimes and my hard edge vintage army boots or coltrane boots. This h&m fur gillet came about the exact same way as my trousers... on my lunch break. I need to stop going wondering and stay in the staff room! BUT the one i last brought has been slightly ruined in the terrible weather we had last winter, so a new one was in order. This beautiful garment looks great with anything, leather trousers and a black jumper underneath to create a classy outfit is one of my favourites, but it also looks great with patterned or ripped jeans, my white tailored pants style quite well with it also. 

The fedora hat is a key item this season with every high street store selling their version, and again goes with any outfit bringing it bang up to trend. My dad gave me his old vintage real gold watch a few years ago so i wore it to coincide with the gold on my belt and the necklace was a steal from Primark at £4! 

...E x

Post a Comment