PAISLEY BOHEMIAN DREAM DRESS

Posted on 08/09/2013


Dress - Chairty Shop / Boots - Topshop / Cuff - Carboot / Necklace - Homemade

Yet again the cat sneaked in to the living room and managed to photo bomb at least one photo... the others he was kinda looking at me like 'what the hell is she doing...' 

This is my favourite most recent charity shop purchase, it's quite mahoosive but its a dream to wear!! The paisley print in pink and purple is perfect for summer going in to a/w too. Paired it with some grungey lil boots from topshop, quite a casual look i think for the day. Last night i rolled the dress up and tied it at one side asymmetrically with a bobble and wore it with my ripped up old black skinnies... it works! I picked up this great cuff from a carboot last week too, engraved with aztec navajo patterns on it, it goes perf with my homemade choker, yet again made from my boyfriends inherited pendants. The colours tie in with the dress too i think! 

Its getting a bit chilly now isn't it guys, so i think i'd have to put a little shawl on with this or an over sized blazer to keep me from dying a cold (i'm always cold, even when the heating is on). Honestly, i wore my big black fur French Connection coat, because its like wearing a big hug :)

...Elysia x

Post a Comment