GYPSY BAG LADY

Posted on 19/09/2013






Skirt - Forever 21 / Shirt - Charity Shop / Boots - RI / Jewels - Homemade / Skull Ring - RI (old)

I kinda get that i look a little bit bag lady in this post, but i loooove it. Its such a comfy outfit and adding the plait in my hair made it even more boho-esque with an old school gypsy vibe. I've had a day off work today so i stumbled down the cellar again for this post, the rain doesn't make anything fun! 

I could see myself in an old film in this in a little carriage with my horses and dream catchers hanging around everywhere. The shirt i picked up for a bargain 2.50 from a chairty shop, also big enough to wear as a cover up when its open. OH and it has liccle flowers on it, super cute! Lace is always a style killer (in a good way), whatever garment you wear. This one from Forever 21 is high waisted, and to be truthful, its huge on me because i brought the wrong size, oops! BUT it works as a skirt that sits on your hips or you could style it with a belt to nip it in on the waist!

I do hope i can keep up these blog posts now im starting uni again next week, i'm going to be a super busy nerd with work n all but i will make it happen!

Happy (but sad) Rainy days... Elysia x 

Post a Comment