Velvet Obsession

Posted on 16/08/2013









Cover Up - Charity shop / Shorts - New Look (old) / Belt, Shoes and Hat - Topshop / 
Necklace - Primark

I've been slacking at blogging lately, its been difficult to try to find a day where i'm not going to get soaked in all my new lovely clothes! So i apologise guys! It will be WAY more regular now! :)

I went on a charity shop haul the other day and one thing i literally grabbed as soon as i laid eyes on it from a few meters away was this magical purple velvet cover up. Its a little large, but that's the way i like them. It so perfect for this time of year too, end of summer taking me into the autumn. It came with shoulder pads initially and all i did was take them out carefully and it fit like a dream afterwards!

Ive paired it with some little denim shorts and a black crop, simple but effective, or less is more, whatever you want to call it. I added my jewellery, the cuff is from eBay and obviously (the not boring yet) grunge boots from topshop to create a whole bohemian bad girl outfit. Pretty much perfect for ANY festival too, my sisters has buggered off to V this morning and to be fair i wish i was going, because this would be my ideal outfit! Maybe with wellies though, its a tad wet. 

This belt is my absolute fave too, i wear it with pretty much everything that requires a belt, i picked it up from topshop about a month ago and been obsessed every since.




Little tip, add a fedora hat to any outfit and bam, you've got bohemian. I love mine!

So while my sister and everybody else is there today, im going to nip in the garden and do some more blogging in some of my new pieces from the charity shop haul i did in the week, some great stuff!! 

... Elysia

Post a Comment