Navajo Gypsy Maxi

Posted on 19/08/2013







Dress - Charity Shop / Shoes - Topshop / Bracelets - h&m and eBay

This was one of my amazing finds from the charity shop haul the other day. The pattern just stood out to me straight away as i love anything and everything Navajo, perfect for summer days and holidays being light silk material n all!! And obviously the floaty sleeves and hem line make it extremely comfortable.

I kept the dress on for the BBQ i went to that night, and i got a lot of compliments on it! It's a slightly bigger size than i usually purchase but for this style i think it works. My plans were to alter it so it was more fitted around my waist however once i had tried it on, i changed my mind. The elastic band around the mid-drift doesn't sit too tightly then. I hope your not getting too bored of seeing these boots yet, i do have more than one pair i promise! I just love them too much, my little Topshop specials. 

I picked up a small Navajo style bracelet too from h&m to go with my cuff that i had purchased off eBay already. Coincidentally matching the turquoise colour included in the print of this dress. You could put any jewellery with this though because its so vibrant. I thought gold cuffs would work too with a small pair of tan sandals. 

...Elysia

Post a Comment