CROCHET QUICKIE

Posted on 27/08/2013







Top - Charity Shop / Maxi - George at Asda / Boots - Topshop

 So this was a quickie blog shoot today featuring my new crochet jumper from a charity shop. I went with my mom to look for old furniture to rework and bam, first thing i see whilst having a quick nose in the clothes rails was this, i just had to have it! I've been after a cheap crochet jumper for a while, because i just can't afford the UNIF multi-coloured one! Boo hoo :( This was only 2.95 so why would i say no!? The bell bottom sleeves are the bohemian dream! Anything bell bottom is! (I've just got to get myself some spell design bell bottom pants...)

The khaki colour is perfect for the fall, to pair with anything monochrome at the moment, i changed after this shoot in to some smart white trousers i had from Topshop (high waisted) and it went brilliantly. I decided to style it with a black maxi dress that i had off my sister .. from Asda!!!! It has a mesh panel at the top, although you can't really see it, so its good to just put underneath things like this if you really like a jumper or a t-shirt but don't want to wear jeans. 

As for accessories, today my boyfriend shows me this little box of treasures which i had no idea he was hiding away! He had inherited so much jewellery. Including pendants, bracelets, sterling silver, stones, it was like heaven to me. SO i would have put some of them on, however i found out after this. I'm going to do a blog post on the finds that are in the box shortly and show you all how amazing they are!! 

... Elysia
  1. Amazing outfit...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete